Friday, August 22, 2014

Guatemala Vs. USA Part 2

So below I posted Hope's journal entry on Guatemala Vs. USA. Today I looked Camden's up in his journal and read his. It's definitely more positive towards Guatemala than it would have been last year. :)

Guatemala Vs. USA

Guatemala is stinky, USA smells fine.
USA is plain, Guatemala is beautiful.
Guatemala is polluted, USA is clean.
Some Americans are rude, some Guatemalans are nice.
Guatemala markets are disturbing, USA markets are cool.
American movies are expensive, Guatemala movies are cheap.
Guatemala has bad water, USA has good water.
USA has uneven weather, Guatemala has good weather.
Guatemala culture is different, USA culture is what I'm used to.
USA has fruit that you do not need to clean, and Guatemala has fruit you do have to clean.
Guate has Luna de Miel (restaurant), USA does not.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Vale La Pena

I submitted my last final of the semester around lunch time, texted my mom that I was done, and then stood at the glass door looking out...