Friday, August 1, 2014

6 months/7 months


Here are my growing belly pictures from 6 months/24 weeks and a couple of days ago at 7 months/28  weeks.  I've really had a growth spurt in the last couple of weeks. I just had an appointment with my midwife three days ago and found out that Logan's little hard head is up in my ribs. That's why I've been hurting up there so much. And also explains why I feel like my bladder is being kicked.... didn't understand it when I imagined his feet being up high. Now it makes perfect sense. My midwife said it's too early to get concerned. That chances are good he will flip head down in the next few weeks. Hope so!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Vale La Pena

I submitted my last final of the semester around lunch time, texted my mom that I was done, and then stood at the glass door looking out...