Friday, April 11, 2014

On the Roof

Today Blake had a meeting and the kids and I made the mistake of going with him. HA! It turned out to be rather long so the kids and I spent some time on the roof taking pictures.




                     
                                           Camden found this nasty toothbrush and decided to make
                                           Hope and I scream by acting like he was going to lick it.











                                          We call this the homeschool/missionary kid picture.








                                                  Relishing the mountain breeze.







                                     Hope was trying to show Camden the smoke she saw. So adorable.
                                     I wish these moments of affection were more common....
                         


                                                    White towels blowing in the wind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Vale La Pena

I submitted my last final of the semester around lunch time, texted my mom that I was done, and then stood at the glass door looking out...